• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very worried for Daisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you and Daisy today, sending positive thoughts for the surgery, truly hoping for better news than you expect. :hug:

Thanks so much everyone,
We're waiting for a call around lunchtime to hear how things went and what options we have.
Sins

Oh Sins, I've been following with great hope and prayers for little daisy. I have my fingers crossed that you get the results you want today. You are so brave and selfless and I admire your strength through all this.
Will be thinking if you both today xxx

It's hard to type this,even though it was expected.
We had to let her go to the bridge.
I know the staff at Gilabbey did everything possible for her and are just so caring and dedicated.
I'm just heartbroken.
Sins

Oh Sins I am so sorry. My heart aches for your loss and you know I'm right with ya. I hope Abbey & Daisy are together. I pray they are. I wish I could get on a plane right now and come to Ireland and we just hold each other and get each other through this. My prayers are with you and you know I understand fully.

Oh Sins, there's nothing easy about it even when you expect it. You always hold out hope for a miracle. I'm so sorry. We're all heartbroken with you. There's just so much sorrow. Be at peace sweet Daisy.

This is such a tough start to the year at the forum x Um so so sorry Sins. You did everything you could x I hope to that Abbey and Daisy have found each other and are forever friends x x

I am so so sorry. Knowing something of what you are going through my heart goes out to you so much. I just hope that knowing that you did everything you could can bring some crumb of comfort.

You have been on such a long journey with Daisy and have been there for her every step of the way. Sometimes the odds are just so heavily stacked against these wonderful little ones, but you did the right thing by her at the end when the odds were just too great to surmount. I am desperately sorry Sins.

Run free dear sweet Daisy.

Sins, so sorry to hear this news. You have done everything possible for her during her life and given her the best care possible. I loved to see her cheeky face in the gallery. Far too young to go to the Bridge. Sending hugs to you, your husband, children and the other two dogs. May Daisy rest in peace and run pain free with all our cavaliers at the Bridge.

Sins, you don't know me as I am new to the forum but I have been watching Daisy's story and wanted to tell you how very sorry I am for you and your families loss. Rest in peace now sweet Daisy.

Oh Sins, I'm so sad to hear this news, you must be devastated. Run free sweet Daisy, there are many friends waiting for you. I'm thinking of you Sins.xxx

Sins,

We are so sorry for your loss. May Daisy run free and young again at the Rainbow Bridge. We wish you comfort and love during this most difficult time and send you a long distance hug. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ruby, Sydney, and Duncan in Virginia

Sins,

I am so sorry. I logged on to check and have been thinking of you. Run free Daisy of pain. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back