• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very worried for Daisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm so sorry Sins. I had been thinking of you all morning and hoping for positive news. I am heartbroken for you. Daisy had such a caring and loving home and knows how much she was loved. Run free sweet Daisy.

I've just come across this today and immediately thought of you and Daisy...

I Haven’t Left At All

I saw you gently weeping as you looked through photographs
You paused for just a moment at one that made you laugh.
But as you turned more pages the tears began to flow
You whispered that you missed me but I want you to know;
I softly licked those stinging tears that down your cheeks did fall
I want to help you understand I haven’t left at all.
On those days that you are overcome with sorrow, pain and grief
I rest my head upon your leg to offer some relief.
When you take our walking path I’ve seen you turn around
Because I know you surely heard my paws upon the ground.
At night while you are sleeping I snuggle at your side
You stroke my fur as you touch that place where I used to lie.
You said it’s just your heart playing tricks upon your mind
But rest assured I’m really there, my spirit’s left behind.
I know your heart is hurting; it’s like an open sore
You think my life has ended and you won’t see me anymore.
But for those of us bound tight by love, death is not the curtain call;
It’s really the eternal beginning that waits for us all
So as you live your life I patiently await
For us to be together when you pass through Heaven’s gate.

Last edited:
Crying and hugging you Sins reading Kim's post and I'm at work wiping the tears. Somebody posted this on tuesday--I can't believe it's only been 2.5 days since my dear Abbey lefts--seems like weeks.

A 'SPECIAL PLACE'
You have a special place Dear Lord that I know you'll always keep
A special place reserved for dogs when they quietly fall asleep
With large and airy kennels and a yard for hiding bones
With maybe a little babbling creek that chatters over stones.
With wide green fields and flowers for those who never knew about running freely under
Your sky of perfect blue.
Lord,I know You keep this Special Place
And so to you I Pray, for one Special Cavalier Who quietly died today
She was full of strength & love and so very, very wise.
The puppy look she once had had long since left her eyes.
She is dearly missed my Lord by her Mom & Dad.
She went to join her family in Your land that is Devine
So, speak to Daisy softly please and give her a warm hello.
She's a Special gift to you Dear Lord from her mommy, who loved her so.

Run free sweet Daisy.

I printed this out on pretty paper and put Abbey's picture on the bottom and it sits on my desk at work and I have read that poem probably 50 times in the last 2.5 days and I look at that pretty picture of Abbey and remember how she was. I do not want to rember the end Abbey Hugs Sins--I'm here for ya as you know and we can help each other.

Linda

I am so very, very sorry Sinead, have been thinking of you today and hoping for a happier outcome. Rest in Peace little Daisy, you were very much loved.:hug:

So very sorry to hear that you had to let Daisy go to Rainbow Bridge. Her memory will be part of your heart always.

So sorry, Sins. The kindest thing for Daisy, but these last few days have been like a bolt from the blue for you and your family, which makes it even harder.

Thinking of you :hug:

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Sins, I am so so sorry. Daisy was a lucky little girl to have you in her life to love and care for her. My heart goes out to you.

Hugs from all of us :hug:

Oh my goodness Sinead I am so so sorry.

No one could have been a better mum to Daisy and I know you have been to hell and back with her.
Rest easy little one.

Nanette

I'm so sorry to read this Sins. Daisy had a great life with your family and I'm sure you are all devastated.
Daisy and Abbey are probably comparing notes together now in heaven and I'm sure they are both saying what wonderful lives they had with their families in spite of their illnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart aches for you. So many Cavaliers have to leave far too early.
I am sure Daisy is with all the others at Rainbow Bridge and running like the wind.
Sending lots of
:hug:

hi
so so sorry to read about daisy another broken heart
if roses grow in heaven lord
please pick a bunch with care
and place them in daisy's paws
and tell her we all still care

crying Charli but Abbey did have a very good life -- my vet sent sympathy card and got it yesterday and one thing he wrote "he heart was as big as a great dane's".

Sins you and your family are in our thoughts - I know you had probably tried to prepare yourselves but that doesn't make it any easier. Daisy was blessed with a loving, caring and knowledgeable family who always did everything they could to take care of her and gave her so much love.

She brought so much to your life too and in time the happy memories will comfort you.

I'm going to copy the thread across to In memoriam so that Daisy can be with our other angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back