• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very worried for Daisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had her ultrasound today and it's not good news.
All indications are that she has liver cancer.
We had planned a biopsy,but instead she'll have exploratory surgery to confirm the diagnosis in the morning.
We have decided not to opt for chemotherapy but to let her go peacefully if the worst is confirmed.
Sins

Oh Sins I'm so sorry to read your news. Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think. This has been a terrible start to the year for our lovely dogs here on Cavalier Talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sins I am so sorry. Praying that something can be done. Sending lots of :hug:

Oh Sins you know I know what you are going through and I also have known you since the day I came on here. There are no words but you have helped me and I hope I have and Abbey has helped you. I wish we lived closer together so we could squeeze each other and cry uncontrollably. We both know that everybody here is like us an animal lover and that helps knowing the people who do respond to us feel our pain. Hugs hun and I am hugging you tight.

Much love,

Linda & Abbey

sorry to read about your daisy, we will be thinking of you tomorrow and fingers and paws crossed too.

I'm so sorry Sins. Gosh, when it rains it pours - tears and bad news, I mean. I'm just holding out for the best for Daisy and you. Hugs and good wishes.

Oh no, Sins -- just so sad about this. Daisy has had a hard time of things with her health. :( I know you will do what is best for her and kindest. She has had a very good life with your family, where she has always been surrounded by love and happiness.

It is little consolation I know, but least you now know what has been so difficult for her -- I think it does really help to know what is going on and understand the choices -- so often we never have that opportunity which adds to an already terrible, difficult situation with no choices that you ever want to make in the first place. :( I know when Quincy was ill it helped me so much just to know what was going on, what the possible choices were, and what the vets felt was best.

Thinking of all of you --hugs from Dublin.

Hello sins
If i wrote what I feel it would make me so sad but I am sure
you know what I feel and what I would write .
Hugs from me and big licks from the girls to you both.

Brian

Oh gosh no, I don't know what to say, I will be praying and wishing that nothing sinister comes of tomorrows exploratory surgery and her condition is treatable. Thinking of you tonight.
Andrea xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back