• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New spots appearing on Brooklyn?

BrooklynMom

Hey all, so I just want to make sure this is "normal" Brooklyn has started getting some new spots on her skin (black spots...like the skin kind, not new fur spots) since she was a puppy. She is now 1 year 3 months and new spots have started showing up in the last few months. I have an example in pics below...the first pic there are no spots on her lips, the second you can see a few small ones appearing. This has also happened on her paws (she has a bunch of new black spots on her paw pads that never used to be there). I am assuming it is like a human where we get new spots/freckles/moles, but thought I would ask. It doesn't fuss me visually, she still cute as cake, ha! But I want to make sure this is not abnormal or something that needs to be seen too :)

Without spots:

IMG_0552 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

With Spots:

IMG_1999 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Thanks!!!

Ohh, she's such a honey.
You really need a thread of just all photos of Brooky
give_heart.gif

Pipey has spots like that too. Her mouth is really pink around the lips and I think it is the cutest thing ever. I noticed Brooklyn has pink around her mouth too, so adorable!

Back