• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

love this face

lindylou

it works camera in one hand a treat in the other hand now louie's looking at the camera
6525671555_90f8d4cfc0_z.jpg

6525669633_5b71f01291_z.jpg

Yup! Sometimes putting a treat near the camera is the only way we can get Skippy to look at the lens too :)

Lovely photos - yes we always use treats - it's eaiser if there are two of you, one to photograph and one to wave the treats!!

Have you tried crouching down so you are at his eye level? You can get some lovely shots like that.

Very handsome! :) I love the sweater. It looks like the perfect length, covering the hips just right.

Cute, cute photos! My Maggie is so used to me (or tired of me...) shoving my camera in her face...poor puppy ;) I'll have to try the treat trick!

Back