• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lotion licker....

The Boss

Is this a common cavalier trait ? ....fudge is my first ever dog and she seems obsessed with licking any kind of lotion ,talc ,hair gel and aftershave of my arms hands hair and face....please tell me i'm not alone with this problem.:eek:

Murphy is just the same!! He licks my mums hands everytime she applies face cream lol. I guess they like the taste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are the same too. E45 is their favourite, they go nuts for he stuff, I think it's the urea in the lotion... ew, I know.:grnyuk:

Human icing
girl_crazy.gif

Our little guy does it too. He also enjoys exposed toes and will chase you down for a little munch on them.

Oh my goodness- so I'm not the only one hiding from my dog after putting lotion on! Yay! lol What's really fun is when she gets under the covers and realizes my feet are freshly lotioned...gah! :p

Yep AJ is the same too. I have some honey and coco butter that I can only use when he is in his cage otherwise he will not leave me alone!
Glad I'm not the only one.

I'm so glad we're not the only one! Forrest goes WILD for my vanilla carmex. At first I thought he just liked me more and gave me more kisses :) but then I realized it was the carmex. He also loves my very expensive nighttime face cream. It got to the point where I felt like he was licking it all off and now I avoid him while it dries so I don't waste it!

Back