• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Santa Photos!!!!!!

Reptigirl

We have been SOOO busy that we waited until the very last minute to get Santa Photos! I'm so glad we did! We got in line for the Santa photos and I realized our vet tech was the one taking the photos!!! (She knows us all too well!) She took so many photo's to try and get the best shots! (LOL the cavaliers were NOT amused by this whole ordinal. They wanted nothing to do with Santa. hehehe I was jumping around like a crazy person with squeaky toys and treats but they still were not amused. They just about flew outta Santa's arms once the photos were done)

Even better? My 3 year old son got to "hang out with Santa". He spent a good 20 minutes chatting up Santa while we were looking at photos :l*v: I could not have asked for a better day!

Here are some of the photos:

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg

And the HARDEST one to get (Out of over 20 pictures this is the only one that turned out kinda okay) :
IMG_2739.jpg

How gorgeous! And your son is one handsome little man.
I regret not booking a spot with santa at our local pet pamper store. Will have to get the other half to dress up.

Good luck to him, it's going to be scorching hot here Christmas day icon_whistling:rotfl:

What lovely photos! Everyone looks like they are doing so well and your little boy is a cutie. Thank you for sharing.

lindylou

hi
these photo's are so so beautiful and what georgous cavaliers you have
and one handsome boy

Awww, those are adorable and how cute that your son got to be in the pictures!!! He's even more adorable than your Cavaliers. ;-)

Your son is adorable!!!!! I think all of the pictures turned out great, it sounds like all that running around with treats and squeaky toys paid off!!! (y)

Back