• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

James wellbeloved

pippa

Just a question:) I feed jwb lamb and rice kibble and the dogs do very well on it.

I'm just wondering as all dogs are now over 7yrs, 10, 7 and 1/2 nearly 8, should I switch to jwb senior?

All dogs are a good weight as I don't over feed, the store where I buy the food are quite good but say it's a matter of choice.

Which would be better for them? they are not as active these last few years, especially Pippin who has early stage MVD and epilepsy.

* I should also say I give them 4joints and evening primrose oil daily

Last edited:
If your dogs are happy and healthy, and you are ok with what they are eating, there is no need to change their food. I personally feed my golden oldie senior food sometimes but he gets adult food too - it depends on where I buy, what is available etc. and he's doing fine. If you are worried about joint health you could give a fish oil or glucosamine supplement.

Back