• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bye bye Pip

BIZA

178.jpg

Yesterday i had to say good bye to my beautiful Pip.He was ill for a while and yesterday he was very ill so took him to the vets were they found a mass that was attached to his intestines so i let him go

OH how awful, I'm so very sorry to read this - what a dreadful thing to happen on Christmas Day :(

It sounds like you made the kindest decision, such a gorgeous boy, I hope you have many happy memories to comfort you.

[I will move this to the In memoriam section so that Pip can be with our other angels]

I'm so sorry to hear about Pip.
What a difficult and traumatic decision this must have been.Run free Pip.
Sins

So sorry. Pip will live on in your heart and you will treasure the happy times you shared together.

R.I.P. sweet handsome boy knowing how much you were loved.

I am so sorry for your loss and please know that we understand your love and emptiness and we're here for you. I wish I could wrap my arms around you ever so tightly and just hold you while your tears flow. Hugs.

I'm so sorry to hear that you had to give Pip his wings. How heartbreaking for it to be on Christmas day. But his memory will be in your heart forever.

What a gorgeous boy he was. Thank you for posting his picture. I am so very sorry to hear about this. Know that many here care about you. Saying a little prayer for you. You are so very brave.

Back