Thread: Unloved Christmas presents :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Unloved Christmas presents :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday but know that you may have received presents which weren't quite what you wanted - or expected!!

Rather than dispose of them or dump them into the local charity shop, perhaps you would be kind enough to support Rupert's Fund by keeping them for our forthcoming auction?

If you could take a photo and write a quick description [what the item is, size, colour, WEIGHT etc] and tuck them away in your cupboards for now - then we plan to hold the auction in the Spring - hopefully by then we will all have recovered from Christmas expenditure and have lots of pennies to spend in the auction!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

I had 3 calendars given 2 of them are Cavalier calendars, and as I already bought 2 from Cavalier Talk I got one for every room of the house now. Suppose they won't be any good in spring?
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OH goodness sounds like my house where we have more Cavalier calendars than wallpaper!!

I'm planning some mini-sales imminently so perhaps we could include them in that? Spring might be a bit late...T

Thanks for that.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org