• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Forrest's 3am Trip to the Vet...still concerned...

Relieved that he is starting to feel a little better.
Even though he is still unwell, he is still as cute as a button.
Hope your both feeling a lot better soon.
At least you both have one another to take care of each other while your both under the weather
give_rose.gif

Poor forest!! Those pics broke my heart!! I am late in replying to this...sorry! So how is forest going now?

That looks exactly what Brooklyn looked like when she got stung by a bee and it happened that fast. I did not see the bee or the sting, only noticed when she started pawing at her face. It is obviously a reaction/allergic reaction...glad you took her to the ER vet because that swelling can soon block the airways, so good job. If it is still there now, after all these days, I would really get into your regular vet. Can you talk on the phone/email your regular vet? My vet lets me call and email for free, so it might be worth asking and sending along these pictures...at least for your records if nothing more.

It could be a reaction to a bite or sting, it could also be an allergy to a bit or sting (this is how we found out Brooky is allergic to bees in fact), so it is important to know if she is allergic to something, that way you can keep an eppi pen type thing for dogs on hand just in case it happens again.

HUGS to Forest!!!

Thanks everyone so much for your support! I don't know what I'd do without this board! Forrest is sooo much better and had his final shots yesterday and at 4 months (he was born Aug 27) he weighs a whopping 8 lbs 10 oz!! Vet cleared him to stop Bendaryl and he looks so much better.

I actually think he has more energy now than ever before! It was nearly impossible to get a picture of him because he was just zipping around so fast, but this is as good as I could do.

a6cd0c2c-a296-89ac.jpg

Thanks again so much for all your help!

Back