• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Siblings

ashleighelizabeth

I'm so excited! I am taking a short trip today to take Sonny on a puppy play date with two of his siblings. We all live spread out, but are meeting at a dog park in a city between us. I am so curious to see if they will recognize each other at all and how they will interact with one another. There were 6 puppies in his litter and 4 of us have stayed in contact through facebook and post pictures and give updates on a regular basis. I feel so happy to give Sonny a chance for some socialization and who better than with his own litter mates. cl*p I will post pictures later of the little puppy rendezvous! Hope everyone is having a great day. :)

Can’t wait to see the pictures.
My three used to see their mums and siblings on a regular basis. I must say they were not that much bothered by their mum but loved playing with their sisters & brothers. They know that they are there siblings.

Back