• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Playboy CKCS?

dandelos

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, a CKCS caught up in the middle of a tussle between ex-lovers.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45791351/ns/today-entertainment/

Hugh Hefner and his ex-fiancee Crystal Harris are in the midst of a custody battle over their seriously cute pup.The former couple, who split just days before their nuptials in June, is at odds over who should get to keep their Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Charlie, according to People.
And the Playboy mogul thinks it's only fair he gets the pooch.
MORE: Crystal Harris Puts Hugh Hefner's Engagement Ring Up for Auction
Although Harris previously claimed Hefner let her keep the dog following their split, Hefner said they're still working out where the dog will stay permanently.
"We both love the puppy," Hefner told People. "I told her if she wants to keep the ring and the Bentley, then maybe I can keep the puppy. I [hope] we will work it out."
"The puppy's valuable, but not $100,000 worth," Hefner went on.
Lesson learned: Next time, get a pup prenup.

As someone who used to watch Girls Next Door (yeah, I'm admitting it!) I must say that those dogs all do seem very well looked after and Charlie seemed to be a favourite of Hef's.
I hope it's sorted and the dog is alright!

As someone who watches it too
( shame!) I thought the dog was crystal's. Okay now I will read article!

As someone who watches it too
( shame!) I thought the dog was crystal's. Okay now I will read article!

I do actually think he was bought for Crystal in the first place, but then she decided it would be hard for him to leave where he knows and because she was planning on travelling lots with her music career? Hmm maybe I should rewatch the entire series, I'm sure that would help!! haha

Back