• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who will be the 6,000th member?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
We are just one person short of reaching 6,000 members of the board! :biggrin: Now to wait and see who joins and if it is in time to welcome in the new year! b*n*n*

PS there were 4 other registrations this morning but unfortunately they were all spam memberships and deleted... :rolleyes: So we are just ONE short...!

We are just one person short of reaching 6,000 members of the board! :biggrin: Now to wait and see who joins and if it is in time to welcome in the new year! b*n*n*

Congratulations Karlin,

What a wonderful achievement. You should be very proud.

How exciting!! What a wonderful start to 2012 :mexwav:

Happy New Year everyone.

A huge thanks to Karlin for our wonderful forum and to everyone who makes it such a special place.

Spam membership is someone who joins with only the intention of starting posts and annoying members left, right and centre,
pushing their website. Not to typecast, but usually they are Chinese and selling fake shoes. They tend to spam forums and blogs.

Congratulations! That is absolutely brilliant! cl*p It's a testament to all of your hard work and passion, and those that make this
site what it is.

Ha, Rod...well, you are allowed ;)

This is exciting...who will it be?! I don't know where I would be without CT, thank you to everyone!!! And, a happy new year!!

Well, excuse me!
That wasn't meant to be offensive in any way. I was referring to the masses of spam that accompanies some Chinese websites,
usually those selling fake Prada bags and replica shoes. They are known to join random active forums or leave spam comments on blog sites to
push their products.

That wasn't meant to be offensive in any way. I was referring to the masses of spam that accompanies some Chinese websites, usually those selling fake Prada bags and replica shoes. They are known to join random active forums or leave spam comments on blog sites to push their products.

Sorry, I should have inserted a smiley face of some sort. My first resolution for this new year will be to remember to use more smiley faces, and my second one will be to learn how to insert them.

Happy new year, y'all!

Welcome to the five new members over the past two days --including Adelya21icon_welcome !

I finally have had a chance to OK new registrations and the one that was the official number 6,000 (I had to check the time of registration for each one! :lol:) is Amira, a new member from Norway, on New Year's Day! :D

We added the latest group of 1000 members in about 10-11 months, the fastest growth year since the board began. :) Thanks for coming here to chat about cavaliers!

Back