• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome Beaudie

gloucester girl

You might have seen our posts about Frankie, our beautiful Blenheim boy, who died on the 20th of December. Frankie left such a hole in our house and hearts, that we couldn't bear it... We have been very lucky to be offered to rehome Beau, the most gorgeous ex breeding dog (5)! He moved in yesterday, and we have already fallen in love with him. Frankie will never be fogotten but our house feels right again, now that there are beautiful Spaniel eyes and a waggy tail again. Beau came from a lovely breeder who wanted him to be part of a family who could give him lots of love and attention. He is definitely getting that! He was only given up because his owner was so busy with all her other animals and her business that she felt Beau was not getting all the attention he deserves. We felt awful taking her dog because she so loves him, but we are also very grateful! We are now beginning to get to know this handsome, gentle loving fellow who spreads happiness wherever he goes... Have a look at the pictures and, of course, you all understand what I mean...Have a very happy new year from Susanne and Beaudie and Frankie, always in our hearts

Attachments

I feel very stupid but I don't understand how to attach pictures... I will have dinner with my family now but will try again later.

Congratulations on your new addition! He will never replace Frankie but he will help fill that awful gaping hole and it helps to have a furry body on whom to dry your tears.

It sounds like Beau is fitting in well already, what a very appropriate name for a Cavalier :)

There is a thread here about posting photos http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?17567-Posting-pictures but if you are still stuck post again and someone will come to the rescue!

AAhhh that felt good reading that you have a new dog....love him!

I did the same getting my Cooper boy after I lost my BT. (Nickie) He was such a comfort and listened as I told him all about Nickie.

Beaudie's second day

Oh, it's so lovely to have this little fellow around! He is handsome, VERY cuddly and the most laid back dog I've ever met. We went for a long country walk today, and he was lovely on and off the lead. He spent the rest of the afternoon on the sofa in front of the open fire snoozing and snoring loudly. He does snort and snore and generally sound more like a pig than a dog... He has not been very interested in his food so far. We have got food from his owner but he is probably to confused about the move. Yesterday he had a little bit of scrambled egg, and today he took a few pieces of pasta from my daughter's hand. I hope that he will eat when he has got used to us a bit more. He is quite a sturdy little boy, so a little less is not going to do him much harm. His owner told us that he was not a lap dog, and prefers lying next to someone's feet. Well, he tried out all the sofas and comfy chairs already and every available lap!! Beaudie really is a charmer and a happy maker! I am finding it hard to concentrate on anything else but him at the moment... I was a little worried to have another Blenheim like Frankie; but there was no need because their personalities are very different. Frankie was quite a grumpy little man, doing his own thing on his own terms. Beau seems to want to please everyone! However, at the moment he is complaining a little bit about having to stay downstairs when all of us went upstairs to bed. We are so happy about him , and I am glad, I am back in business on Cavaliertalk! Lots of love to you all, SusannePS: Will post pictures once I remember my flickr password...

Congratulations!! I hope Beaudie brings you much happiness, looking forward to the pictures.

hi
and looking forward to see some pics of beaudie
on flicker click on the photo of your chose then right click and click medium size then right click copy and then click post new thread hear then right click paste and your photo will appear in your new post that is how i do it after a long time of trying good luck

Back