Thread: Sonny and two of his siblings!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sonny and two of his siblings!

We were so lucky to get to meet up with two of Sonny's siblings for a puppy play date the other day. It was so much fun. There were four cavaliers total. Sonny, two of his siblings and one of the owners has another cavalier. There was also one other dog at the dogpark. It was hilarious because the three siblings hung out together and ran around and then the other two dogs hung out together. Kind of snotty, but I think they were happy to be reunited!

So happy to be together!

Playing by ashleighpiini, on Flickr

Sonny and his sister

Play time by ashleighpiini, on Flickr

Sonny and his sister

Maggie and Sonny by ashleighpiini, on Flickr

Sonny and his brother

Sonny and Petey by ashleighpiini, on Flickr

Playing

siblings by ashleighpiini, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How adorable! Is this the first time he has seen them since leaving the litter?
    Sonny is such a handsome little guy.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, they really looked like they had a great time running. My three youngest are all from the same breeder and she swears that they will always know their siblings. Riley and Maddie are half-sisters and are inseparable, but they've been together basically their whole lives so I can't really test her theory out. It's nice you were able to get together with them. All good looking cavaliers - but of course - who is the best looking? Sonny, of course!!!
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)