• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 5 th Birthday Daisy.

:hppybdy: sweet Daisy, so glad you are feeling well enough to celebrate your birthday. Hope you are spolied

:jmp: So pleased you are having a lovely day Daisy, hope you had a good party!!

Rupertbday.jpg

It's so good to hear that Daisy is feeling a bit better, we have all paws crossed here for her.

hi
happy birthday beautiful daisy pleased you are feeling better
hope you have many more birthdays sending kisses and cuddles from me and louie

Hi Sins

Give Daisy a big hug from me and lots of licks from the girls on her special day today ,is it five years almost when
you came over and stopped outside Chester ?

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Thanks for all the good wishes for Daisy.
No special treats as she's on a very restricted diet,so I'm afraid all she got for her birthday was a bath! :(
and believe me,it was essential..
Brian,
Daisy is Irish bred,bought in Co. Cork.She was the one we were having MRI'd in Chester just over two years ago when we bought Holly, who was the first UK girl to join us.Holly is two years and three months today and she happily celebrated Daisy's birthday by devouring anything she could get her little fangs on,after all,she was two and a quarter!
Time flies,but thankfully not quite that fast.
Sins

:hppybdy: Daisy, Sorry you couldnt have lots of treats, but I expect you enjoyed your bath.

:hppybdy: Daisy, Sorry you couldnt have lots of treats, but I expect you enjoyed your bath.

:hppybdy: Happy Birthday Daisy. :hppybdy:

I have to say that I do wonder if you considered a bath much of a birthday treat?

I have never had a Cavalier or a Japanese Chin that looked anything but a miserable drowned rat while being shampooed & rinsed.

Not at all Margaret... Daisy loves her bath!!
Just look at her little face when I told her it was bathtime.She could hardly contain her feelings...
http://

Back