• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new year, a new cavalier club for pet owners.

Margaret C

The membership forms have gone out today to those that expressed an interest in the Companion Cavalier Club.

Unfortunately we will have to wait a little longer for our website, as Steve our clever IT man proved not to be so brilliant when using a log splitter.

:oops:

His finger is slowly healing. Get well soon Steve. :flwr:

To give a little taste of what is to come Steve has managed to put together a home page for us ........... www.companioncavalierclub.co.uk

To read a little more about the idea behind the club............
http://www.cavaliertalk.com:80/forums/showthread.php?39927-A-new-club-for-cavalier-owners

Cute graphics, really fresh looking.
Is it for only those in your area that can meet up, or can anyone join?

Cute graphics, really fresh looking.
Is it for only those in your area that can meet up, or can anyone join?

Overseas members are really welcome. Contact [email protected] for a membership form or send a PM to Sandrac here on CT.

There will be a members page where you can put photos of your cavaliers.

We also intend to use members' photos to illustrate the website and quite a few members are writing short articles about their dogs to go on the various pages.

Best of luck with the club, I'm sending off for an a membership form today. The home page looks great too -and I'm sure I've seen those lovely doggy faces before :p

Best of luck with the club, I'm sending off for an a membership form today. The home page looks great too -and I'm sure I've seen those lovely doggy faces before :p

Oh I've just had a look- I feel like a really proud Mummy!!!

The club will be great and the more the merrier!!

Exciting times ahead!!!

Hello Margaret

Email received ,form printed and posted with c/e .Will somebody mail me about the bandana's as I
cant have one can I so I need to buy three more.

Hello Margaret

Email received ,form printed and posted with c/e .Will somebody mail me about the bandana's as I
cant have one can I so I need to buy three more.

Hello Brian,

Send Sandrac a PM about the extra bandanas.

They will be sent out once the memberships are agreed on 19th January.

Take a pair of sparkling eyes

I hope you are keeping an eye on the website: www.companioncavalierclub.co.uk Still fairly basic and nowhere near finished, with lots more pages aand articles to go up, but the activities and events page is beginning to take shape.

The calendar will eventually be kept updated with all different type of events.

There are articles by Sandra & Sabine on KC Companion Dog Training and Rally Agility. Does anyone else want to write a short article for the obedience and agility section due to go up soon?

Brian, there is a pair of sparkling eyes :flwr: you will recognise on the bottom of each page.

Hi Margaret.

I've started writing a bit about agility and have already sent pictures to Tania a while back but it would be nice to get some input from others so I'll send mine as back up incase nothing else is put forward. Maybe if someone has experience of KC agility as I only do BAA.

I compete in agility with my oldest cavalier and will start with my youngest when he reaches 18 months. We run in Kennel Club regulated shows if that is what you're looking for? If I can do anything at all to help please let me know.

I've PMed Sandra about joining and I'm off to check out the site just now - it looks brillant!

Yes would be great I,m sure. Just write a couple of paragraphs of how you got started along with any photos you have. About your dogs and whats it brings to the enjoyment of your life with your Cavaliers. I'll PM my email address to you to send it to so we can get it on the website x
Thanks very much s

Yes would be great I,m sure. Just write a couple of paragraphs of how you got started along with any photos you have. About your dogs and whats it brings to the enjoyment of your life with your Cavaliers. I'll PM my email address to you to send it to so we can get it on the website x
Thanks very much s

I have written a couple of paragraphs on my dogs and why we love taking part in agility - if you could PM me your email address I'll send it on and you can see if it's the kind of thing you're looking for.
Thank you!

Just looked at the events page.
Margaret, I am so pleased that you managed to fit in everything in regards to the Rally Obedience.

Back