• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I got to meet Blondie Monster today!!

BrooklynMom

And her beautiful mum Lynn too of course :)

I think some of you might remember a while back when Lynn (Blondiemonster) and I were talking about meeting up when I came to New York City from Australia for the holidays...well we made it work out and I got to meet the sweet Blondie and have a good cavalier fix of licks and cuddles today! Which is great, because I miss Brooklyn who is back in Sydney so much (though I would have loved to have her at this meeting!). And it was so much fun to hang out with Lynn too and put a face and a fur-ball to all of our posts here! :eek:

Here is a pic for everyone!

Blondie Monster by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Such fun :) Loves to little Blondie Monster and Lynn!

Thats great you two were able to meet up. I am fortunate to have meet people from the forum in the UK but it would be great if we could all have a big get together.

That is beautiful! Who is the taller one, you? I have a friend that looks just like her.

That great that you could meet up, I like the doggy steps so much. I use two different size stools to acheive the same effect for Ben, although he can still jump up unaided I don't like him doing it.

Back