• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy

sins

It's hard to type this,even though it was expected.
We had to let her go to the bridge.
I know the staff at Gilabbey did everything possible for her and are just so caring and dedicated.
I'm just heartbroken.
Sins

Oh Sins I am so sorry. My heart aches for your loss and you know I'm right with ya. I hope Abbey & Daisy are together. I pray they are. I wish I could get on a plane right now and come to Ireland and we just hold each other and get each other through this. My prayers are with you and you know I understand fully.

Oh Sins, there's nothing easy about it even when you expect it. You always hold out hope for a miracle. I'm so sorry. We're all heartbroken with you. There's just so much sorrow. Be at peace sweet Daisy.

This is such a tough start to the year at the forum x Um so so sorry Sins. You did everything you could x I hope to that Abbey and Daisy have found each other and are forever friends x x

I am so so sorry. Knowing something of what you are going through my heart goes out to you so much. I just hope that knowing that you did everything you could can bring some crumb of comfort.

You have been on such a long journey with Daisy and have been there for her every step of the way. Sometimes the odds are just so heavily stacked against these wonderful little ones, but you did the right thing by her at the end when the odds were just too great to surmount. I am desperately sorry Sins.

Run free dear sweet Daisy.

Sins, so sorry to hear this news. You have done everything possible for her during her life and given her the best care possible. I loved to see her cheeky face in the gallery. Far too young to go to the Bridge. Sending hugs to you, your husband, children and the other two dogs. May Daisy rest in peace and run pain free with all our cavaliers at the Bridge.

Sins, you don't know me as I am new to the forum but I have been watching Daisy's story and wanted to tell you how very sorry I am for you and your families loss. Rest in peace now sweet Daisy.

Oh Sins, I'm so sad to hear this news, you must be devastated. Run free sweet Daisy, there are many friends waiting for you. I'm thinking of you Sins.xxx

Sins,

We are so sorry for your loss. May Daisy run free and young again at the Rainbow Bridge. We wish you comfort and love during this most difficult time and send you a long distance hug. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ruby, Sydney, and Duncan in Virginia

Sins,

I am so sorry. I logged on to check and have been thinking of you. Run free Daisy of pain. You will be missed.

Oh I'm so sorry Sins. I had been thinking of you all morning and hoping for positive news. I am heartbroken for you. Daisy had such a caring and loving home and knows how much she was loved. Run free sweet Daisy.

I've just come across this today and immediately thought of you and Daisy...

I Haven’t Left At All

I saw you gently weeping as you looked through photographs
You paused for just a moment at one that made you laugh.
But as you turned more pages the tears began to flow
You whispered that you missed me but I want you to know;
I softly licked those stinging tears that down your cheeks did fall
I want to help you understand I haven’t left at all.
On those days that you are overcome with sorrow, pain and grief
I rest my head upon your leg to offer some relief.
When you take our walking path I’ve seen you turn around
Because I know you surely heard my paws upon the ground.
At night while you are sleeping I snuggle at your side
You stroke my fur as you touch that place where I used to lie.
You said it’s just your heart playing tricks upon your mind
But rest assured I’m really there, my spirit’s left behind.
I know your heart is hurting; it’s like an open sore
You think my life has ended and you won’t see me anymore.
But for those of us bound tight by love, death is not the curtain call;
It’s really the eternal beginning that waits for us all
So as you live your life I patiently await
For us to be together when you pass through Heaven’s gate.

Crying and hugging you Sins reading Kim's post and I'm at work wiping the tears. Somebody posted this on tuesday--I can't believe it's only been 2.5 days since my dear Abbey lefts--seems like weeks.

A 'SPECIAL PLACE'
You have a special place Dear Lord that I know you'll always keep
A special place reserved for dogs when they quietly fall asleep
With large and airy kennels and a yard for hiding bones
With maybe a little babbling creek that chatters over stones.
With wide green fields and flowers for those who never knew about running freely under
Your sky of perfect blue.
Lord,I know You keep this Special Place
And so to you I Pray, for one Special Cavalier Who quietly died today
She was full of strength & love and so very, very wise.
The puppy look she once had had long since left her eyes.
She is dearly missed my Lord by her Mom & Dad.
She went to join her family in Your land that is Devine
So, speak to Daisy softly please and give her a warm hello.
She's a Special gift to you Dear Lord from her mommy, who loved her so.

Run free sweet Daisy.

I printed this out on pretty paper and put Abbey's picture on the bottom and it sits on my desk at work and I have read that poem probably 50 times in the last 2.5 days and I look at that pretty picture of Abbey and remember how she was. I do not want to rember the end Abbey Hugs Sins--I'm here for ya as you know and we can help each other.

Linda

Back