Thread: for the love of Ollie?

Post Thanks / Like

Default for the love of Ollie?

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure where to put this.

If I buy for the ebook does anyone know if I have instant access or is it still shipped? I know, sounds like a really stupid question but it wants to charge shipping for it and is trying to take the money in Canadian currency when I am not in Canada? I'm sure it must be something I am doing wrong.
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion".
    Author: Taken from a LO done by Too Scrappy

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes it has a shipping address when I buy them too but after you make the payment it gives you the download link.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Alana, I'll just go with it then and see what happens. I am eager to read it.
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion".

Post Thanks / Like

Uggg, I went and ordered the ebook and it did charge shipping and did not give any download info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Kim

Its a good little book I had it then passed it on .Online things can be a pain ,just bought some plants off ebay and the
    seller told me 6.95 for post but paypal want 10.85 Grrrr.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I know, doesn't help I am not the most tech savvy! I just wanted to read it right now, lol otherwise I would have just ordered the actual book. I emailed them so we'll see what happens. I'll read it however it comes! LOL