• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

for the love of Ollie?

Kim N

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure where to put this.

If I buy for the ebook does anyone know if I have instant access or is it still shipped? I know, sounds like a really stupid question but it wants to charge shipping for it and is trying to take the money in Canadian currency when I am not in Canada? I'm sure it must be something I am doing wrong.

Sometimes it has a shipping address when I buy them too but after you make the payment it gives you the download link.

Thanks Alana, I'll just go with it then and see what happens. I am eager to read it.

Uggg, I went and ordered the ebook and it did charge shipping and did not give any download info.

Hi Kim

Its a good little book I had it then passed it on .Online things can be a pain ,just bought some plants off ebay and the
seller told me £6.95 for post but paypal want £10.85 Grrrr.

LOL I know, doesn't help I am not the most tech savvy! I just wanted to read it right now, lol otherwise I would have just ordered the actual book. I emailed them so we'll see what happens. I'll read it however it comes! LOL

Back