Thread: Lovely Spaniel Bowls on Etsy!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lovely Spaniel Bowls on Etsy!

Hi all! You may already know about this site, but I just had to tell you. I have found a site on etsy called "Potter For Pets" and the artist's name is Julie. She makes wonderful spaniel bowls! She makes food, water, raised ones and even a bowl specially designed to accomodate a dog with SM!! They are actually quite inexpensive for a handmade bowl, imo...around 25-28.00 each! I think you can get a food and water combo for around 40.00. I ordered some yesterday. I also love Cindy's bowls at spanielbowls.com and have a set of hers, too.
    Mom to:
    Stella Agnes (Blenheim, RIP - 2001-2013), Hazel Louise (Black & Tan), Laverne Marie (Ruby), Rupert William (Blenheim),
    Lucy Mae, Desi Ray (RIP - 2003-2011), Princess Di, Smokey Jo (RIP - 1990-2012)

Post Thanks / Like

That are lovely! Do you know if they ship to Irleand? Thanks for the link to the site, I love a good dog bowl, espeially a customized one at that. I cant wait to go take Lep to this dog pampering day, my husband is kindly treating us, well Leo at least! We have never done it before as it is quite expensive in our area. Its next week so I will take lots of photos so keep your eyes peeled people! I think izts going to be super fun, I want them to put some bows in fur, and go all out!

Thanks
    Last edited by KingLeo; 17th February 2012 at 05:36 PM.
    "When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem."
    - Edward Abbey

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes they do ship internationally. Julie very kindly donated some of her gorgeous bowls for our recent auction, so you can see photos of them in that thread

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/f...odies-for-Dogs

Custom made Spaniel bowl and raised Spaniel bowl
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org