• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

TV Show wants info on Puppy Farming

Sabby

Hope this is ok to post. Beverley ask people to cross post. If she is involved it must be Genuine

Beverley Cuddy

Ok folks, very interesting telephone call earlier. Very high profile TV show wants to drill down on puppy farming. We need new and old cases of people who have bought farmed dogs that had lots of problems. Medical, behavioural, not growing up into what they were sold as etc etc etc. Either bought via retail outlets or online sites, meeting up in service stations etc. Any puppy scams considered. Please email me if you know of anyone who would take part and help expose this dreadful trade. Getting numbers and contacts together to send on tomorrow. Please cross post and encourage people with first person stories to contact me and tell their stories. Publicity is what this needs and people need to be brave and talk on camera. My email is [email protected]

Back