• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello & Thanks from BB

BeBe

Hello to everyone and a big thank you! My name is Noelle and I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I decided to get a Cavalier to add to my family about 2 months ago, we did the research and found a breeder, understood the tests and questions to ask (thanks to this site) and finally added Beatrice aka BB on Dec. 15, 2011. She will turn 3 months this weekend and has been getting along with her sister Simi (Cat) and brother Tucker (6 yr. Yorkie), she also won over the entire family over Christmas & New Years.

A big thank you to everyone for the sharing of so much great information on traveling, socialization, potty training, collars, shampoos and well everything! There is such a wealth of information on this site for any dog owner - in fact 2 friends at work adopted puppies over the holidays too and I shared the Ian Dunbar training information with them both!

Noelle, BB, Tucker and Simi

Hi
And welcome Noelle and BB and when you get a second can we see some photographs please.

Welcome! I'm from Charlotte NC too! We usually have monthly meet ups to play at William Davis Park. (Last month we didn't because of the weather) but please let me know because I'm glad to see another person in Charlotte. I have a 5 year old Cavalier named Elton :)

Let me know about any meetings in Charlotte, as long as it is on the weekend we would love to join. I think BB could go in about a month? She is not fully vaccinated at this point.

On the pictures - trying to figure out how to post them but will get there!

Back