• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella and Benny

Alana

Benny is my parents dog, he is a 3 year old American Cocker Spaniel x Labrador and Bella adores him. He has been wonderful with his tolerance and teaching her 'dog manners'. Bella steals his bones, eats his food etc and he doesn't bite her. If it is a highly desirable treat he will softly growl and push her back out of the way, he is fantastic. One thing that Bella does constantly that really bugs him though is, she licks his mouth to make him regurgitate his food and she does this constantly. How long will it take for her to grow out of this?

She may simply grow out of it, or as she gets older, Benny will start telling her off 'You're too old for that now = grow up!' What they will tolerate from a puppy will often bring a growl as the puppy gets older. Having said that, my Aled often licks Oliver's mouth when he's just had a drink of water - but I think this is showing affection as much as anything.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back