• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Kgypsey

Hi

I just wanted to introduce myself and my family. There is me (Kate), my hubby Dave, my 10 year old son Domi, our 2 beautiful cavvys Charlie and TK (Charlie is a 2 year old Ruby, and TK is a 5mth old Black and Tan) and 5 naughty cats Sox, Leo, Ron, Harry and Fox.

We live in the beautiful Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire and pretty much spend our time in the woods!. Both Domi and I have illnesses so being out and about makes big differences to us. I would not be without my 2 boys now, they are my life (apart from the humans of course!), Charlie is just a soppy bear of a dog, he farts and drools and lounges all over you, but he is the most loyal, loving dog i have ever met. TK we have nicknamed our hellhound, he is just hell on four feet! Totally different to Charlie, into everything, barky, mouthy, chopsy, independent, stroppy and looks like butter wouldnt melt, he is a little imp, but great fun.

Anyway, that is us.

Gonna have read through, have a nose, feel free to ask me questions xxx

Welcome icon_welcome

Spending most of your time in the woods. It sounds like cavalier ( and human ) heaven.
Does TK chase the cats?

Hi Kate

icon_welcome

You live in a beautiful part of the country.
My three love the woods and we are lucky that we also have lovely places to walk close by.

Welcome :)! I'll be honest really jealous of you living in the woods that sounds like heaven, and it must be for your Cavaliers too.

Back