• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My furry Valentines

Lani

Today was grooming day, so we took the opportunity to take some photos.

Here are my ruby Valentines

P1146880.jpg

P1146915.jpg

The flash wasn't working properly on this one but I sort of like the result!
P1146887.jpg

My sister's dogs, Razz & Gemma. Gemma is an English Toy (aka Charlie or King Charles)
P1146963.jpg

P1146983.jpg

All four dogs:
P1146999.jpg

Thanks for looking :lotsaluv:

I love the first and third photo. They are both beautiful. Must say I have got a soft spot for rubys. What breed is the little grey one is is a little cutie.

They are stunning! If I were you I would get some huge print outs for your home!

So lovely!!! I was just thinking about doing Valentine photos with the doggies! I love the last one with all four!

Great photos! I still love the Christmas photo "angels who have barks so high" I think I like the 3rd one

They are stunning, I have a ruby boy and he is just a complete raggamuffin! Yours are so pretty, mine always looks like he has rolled in something horrid! I envy their prettiness, i think I have the worls muckiest cavvy!

How sweet! Great pics; I like the cavaliers on their own but also with their friends. :D

Back