• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Misha Thread!

420479_10101530152983075_12454952_69363963_1865922652_n.jpg

恭喜发财!

Happy belated spring festival to all!

Love this!!! I love misha!

oh bless him, lovely to see him looking so well! hope you have some nice photos to share too! Beautiful backdrop :)

Oh that's lovely - I really do adore the older dogs, and Misha is so very special. Can I ask what herbal protocol you have him on please?

Nicki - the lady who does his diet formulation is very well versed in herbs. She has been doing his diet formulation for about 5 years and we recently started to get intensive with herbs as his arthritis has been acting up lately and we cannot use NSAIDs with him. Her name is Catherine Lane. I am currently training to do diet formulation, so hopefully that will be in my future!

Im always delighted when there are new photo's of Misha. He's so handsome, lovely flowers too!!

hi
wow he's 16 yrs old and still looking beautiful
you are so lucky to have him at this age
i absolutley love him and hope he has many yrs left in him
sending kisses and cuddles to misha from louie and his mum

That is just the sweetest picture of you and your "snuggle buddy". I keep going back and looking at it. Like everyone else, I've fallen in love with Misha.

Oh my!!!! what an amazing picture, such devotion and love between you both, if only it was like this for every one karen and ruby x

Wow, wonderful pictures. Claire's brother that left us last year was a English Springer/Cocker mix. He was an accident, but a beautiful one. And looks a lot like your Springer mix.

Misha is such a cutie!

Back