• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Misha Thread!

MishathePooh

I got a new camera, so I will take and post a lot of photos :D For future reference, Misha is actually a boy and he was born 8/1/96.

399839_10101341812429055_12454952_68779854_249879187_n.jpg

First snow of the year!

OH MY DOG! He's a beaut! I love the expression. And the photowork is wonderful, a good camera makes all the difference.

Thanks All!

I got the camera secondhand from a friend; it's a Canon Rebel T1i. The photos are taken with a 50mm f1.4 lens.

I just love seeing photos of your precious boy, he looks amazing!!

So pleased about the new camera :) Canon fans here too! For those in the UK the Canon Rebel T1i is the same model as the EOS 500D - a smashing camera, so we are expecting lots more brilliant photos

Can't wait to see more pictures of him! :D I LOVE the T1i. It's an awesome camera... Too bad 2 years ago it was out of my budget so I had to go with the XSi instead. :)

Back