• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ebony - Here we go again

Sabby

Here we go again.

It seems that Trocoxil is not working for Ebony. The first month I saw improvement until the last week before her next tablet. After she had her next tablet she was great for one week, and now she is scratching again. Clare suggested taking her off the Trocoxil and putting her on Gabapentin and another NSAID. I can put her on gabapentin straight away but have to wait 1 month after the last dose of Trocoxil to give her another NSAID. She has always been ok on Previcox so I will try that if the gabapentin doesn’t work by itself. I really hope I will get away with just giving her gabapentin as she would be on 5-6 tablets a day. God help her if she ever needs heart medication.

Some advise please as I don’t want to email Clare yet again for just one question. Ebony has been on Trocoxil for 3 month would you do a blood test with her coming of Trocoxil now?

Maybe she's partying too much on her birthday? Sorry couldn't resist. I have no advice on this issue, just wanted to send some extra hugs to you both. Hoping she feels better soon.

Back