• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Interesting reading about Many Tears

Sabby

Please take this off if it's not ok to post this.

It’s time for Many Tears to open the books | Dog Politics
dogpolitics.co.ukFor many dogs, a rescue charity or organisation is their last opportunity for a happy life in a forever home. Quite rightly, the organisations that carry out this work enjoy immense public support, as well as incredible loyalty from many of the people who have found dogs through them. But what happe...

Yes this was a very interesting post. But hey, atleast dogs are getting good homes. Its not like Sylvia and Bill have time to go and splash the cash on themselves..The public should be grateful that they are saving dogs.

Hmmm food for thought!! I could never get my head around that there were so many puppy farm dogs going through the place. Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy for the poor souls to find a home but its almost like even when they are rescued they are still making money for someone.

Puppy Farmers will continue to breed with or without MT, the difference is that they will 'despatch' themselves, the bitches that are no longer any use.
Without going into distressing detail, I was told about eleven old breeding cavaliers that were found (dead) in the early days of MT.

It's interesting. I don't think that it's an incredible revelation, but it would be nice if they disclosed as much financial detail as a charity would require, just for accountability sake.

Back