• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bye My Darling Pebbles

TillyTommy

My Pebbles was just eight. Has always been fit and well. Friday night she slept i my bed as usual with her head on the pillow next to mine, the following morning she sat next to the bath whilst I was in it. Just ten minutes later I went upstairs to get dressed and Pebbles was laying down, her eyes were rolling in thee head so I picked her up and within 10 seconds she had passed away in my arms. I am devastated. So unexplained................the house is horrible and lonely without her, I think Im still in shock:(

I'm so sorry to hear this,how dreadful for you! Of course you're in shock...
Have the vets any idea what could have caused it.
Even though she passed quickly,you miss them so much..
Run free little pebbles.
Sins

Iam so terribly sorry about your sudden loss of Pebbles ..... Your bound to be shocked and I hope you find some
answers to provide you some comfort.

Hugs
Sharon XX

oh my gosh I am so sorry. They certainly wrap up in our hearts and so hard when they leave us - especially unexpected such as yours. My prayers are with you.

What a terrble shock, I am sure you can hardly believe what has happened. Eight years is no age at all.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry -- and what a devastating experience. :( That is too early an age to lose Pebbles.

Thank you all. Yes it was a terrible shock, I still find it hard to believe. She was my shadow - cant get used to a house without her x

So sorry for your loss. What a shock that must have been for you, but thank the Lord she didn't suffer. I have always wished that one of my dogs would pass without any help from the vet, but I don't think I would cope very well if it was as sudden as it was for poor little Pebbles.

In time you will be able to remember all the good times you shared.

Sorry for your loss. I cant imagine what you must feel now. She was too young but had a beautiful life with you and crossed to the bridge in your arms. Run free Pebbles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been there, except we knew the cause, we just weren't expecting it for several more years. I am so sorry (((hugs))).

I am so sorry for your loss, but I am happy that you were with Pebbles when this happened, you probably made her feel comfortable and loved enough to let go. For what ever reason. I am so sorry.

Back