• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bye My Darling Pebbles

hi
my eyes are full of tears for you so sorry for your loss
for pebbles to die in your arms that is heartbreaking sending cuddles for you

I am so sorry. The same thing happened to me with my first ruby, Oliver. We were walking and he suddenly lay down, his eyes rolled in his head and he died. He was five. I was in grief for a long time as he was everything to me and it was totally unexpected. The Vet thought it must have been his heart but there were no signs leading up to this other than a few times his back legs went stiff...I still would like to understand, as I am sure you do too. RIP

I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you, what a shock. We're here for you if you need a chat. Run free, little Pebbles.

Thank you all for your posts, it has helped. I still expect her to climb in my be at night! Miss her so much x x

Back