Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Julie and Zoey

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Miss Julie and Zoey

One week ago I adopted Zoey from a rescue group. Zoey is our first CKCS. I am joining the forum so maybe I can find answers when I have questions without having to Google research. And get recommendations from objective owners about food, vitamins, etc.
    Zoey is around 11 to 12 weeks old. Julie

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats! I am so excited for you, I own (or am owned by) B.B. and she is about 13 weeks old - it will be fun to swap stories! I live in Charlotte, NC now but went to school in Columbia, MO and am from Omaha, NE - nice to see another Midwest person!

Noelle

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your new arrival!
    Do you know why she was in the rescue so young? I am happy that you two found each other!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome to you and little Zoey how young for her to be in a rescue!
    Mum to Izzie and George

Post Thanks / Like

Julie & Zoey

You wont have to google anything as everybody on here is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Enjoy your puppy but please get the best health insurance you can afford asap especially your pup being from rescue so you probably won't know much about the parents.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default lindylou

hi and from louie and his mum

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! I am looking forward to puppy pictures
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & owyn & Khaleesi

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the welcomes! I had a delay here in getting back to the board. I have put up a Zoey Album in my profile. Zoey is doing good and weighs 5.3 pounds now.
    Zoey and her brother were put up as rescue from a breeder because of the "soft Knees". I don't know what kind of breeder she came from. My vet has checked her out and her knees are doing really good. In fact, he has seen them improve so much from her "carpet time" that he sees no long term effects.
    One concern I have is that they spayed her immediately when she was brought in. The rescue group said they cannot let the dogs be adopted out until they are spayed. I am wondering what the longterm effect on Zoey will be due to her "pediactric spaying"?
    He hair right now is fluffy on her back and doesn't match the pretty flowing around her face and ears. I guess the hair on her back changes as she gets older?

Anyways - we are in love and happy to have each other. THanks again for the warm welcome!
    Have a Blessed Day! Julie and Zoey

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you for your welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeBe View Post
    Congrats! I am so excited for you, I own (or am owned by) B.B. and she is about 13 weeks old - it will be fun to swap stories! I live in Charlotte, NC now but went to school in Columbia, MO and am from Omaha, NE - nice to see another Midwest person!

Noelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you for Welcoming us! She was a defective puppy - soft knees so she could not be bred or shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMom View Post
    Congrats on your new arrival!
    Do you know why she was in the rescue so young? I am happy that you two found each other!