• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What to feed our 10month old Cavalier

dingy

hi we have a 10month old Cavalier who is very fussy. He seems to be living on only chicken necks, chicken wings, water and the occasional dog treat. We think he is also taking the cats dry food. We put out Purina Supercoat Puppy food for him (dried food) but he barely touches it. I also bought a 7.5kg of Hills Science Diet dried food and he wont even take a bite of it. We have bought puppy food in a can out of desperation and he wont eat that. Please we need some serious recipes or ideas of what to give him. Ive never had a dog before so i kind of need any terminology spelt out and im also in Australia so not sure if we have the same brands. Im happy to cook for him if i have too. Just want to see this dog eating better than he is. Thanks

Back