• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Technical Question

BeBe

Is anyone else with an iPad having issues with this site? Things use to be fine but recently when I come to the site it only shows on about 1/4 of my screen. I can increase the size but it reverts to the smaller size with each screen change. Any help would be appreciated!

Noelle

Thanks for flagging this. I have done a couple of software updates recently that have made Apple presentation a bit glitchy I think. I often get a presentation of the code on part of the page and have to reload (on my Macs) but I think that was fixed in the upgrade I did the other night. Generally these bugs do get fixed fairly quickly as others will have flagged this as an issue.

If it is Tapatalk -- this is a third party application and so glitches would depend on them issuing an updated version of their app to match the changes in vBulletin (the board software).

Thanks Karlin, I am not using an app, it is just a bookmark in Safari for the website. Let me know if you need any additional details - good to know there was a tech update that has been causing the issue. I checked this AM (US Time) and it is still happening.

Noelle

Also checked it out using Safari on my Mac - no problems there, it is only on the iPad.

Noelle

I was just going to post the sme thing. It's like the forum software is picking up the iPad as a mobile browser and feeding it a small iPhone width size. You have to make it bigger manually with every page change. Just started.

Ok thanks. Def seem to be some Safari and iPad issues then as I am still; having a few glitches in presentation on Safari. Going to try whether Firefox does the same.Problem is that if it is code based I can't do anything -- the fix has to come from the board software makers. But if updates are not done, then the board is vulnerable to exploits/hackers as many updates have include security fixes.

And it was fine before on the Xoom as well?I have asked for help/info from the company.

No feedback yet. It may take them until a next release to fix -- trying to see if they know this is an issue.

Back