• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RIP Sam. My heart is broken

Kitty6

Sam my beloved blenheim died on Friday.
He had been part of my life for 14 years and I have cried until my eye lids are swollen and I am exhausted.
I wish we could have always been together.
RIP my lovely boy x

I am so sorry :( . Such a loss is terribly difficult. What a long life he had and clearly he was much loved and a very important part of your life -- he must have been very happy in such a caring home.

I'm so sorry. I feel the same way about mine, I wish we could be together forever....someday you'll meet again, sweet Sam is running free at the Rainbow Bridge and will wait.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you are feeling a bit more able to face the day today. :hug:

I'm very sorry to hear that Sam has passed away.
I know it's very early days and you're trying to come to terms with it all,but be kind to yourself and allow yourself to grieve in your own way.We all know what it is to love a dog so much and whether they're 4 or 14,the loss is immeasurable.
Run free Sam.
Sins

I am so very sorry for your loss, in time you will remember the good times you had with Sam and what a wonderful long life he had.:hug:

hi
so sorry to read about sam 14 yrs is a long time to have spent with sam but its still heartbreaking when they leave us

Im so sorry for you. I lost my pebbles last Saturday so know exactly how you are feeling. Look after yourself x x

Back