• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What type of shampoo to choose?! And your grooming tricks?

Hello!
(I'm just waiting on my presentation to be available)

I have a blenheim girl with 6 month. I would like to ask how do you choose your cavalier shampoo! Volumizing? Whitening? Proteic?

She is only half white, so I really don't know what to buy!!! :D

I also apply on her one conditioner after (Biogance). I finish her with a spray that makes her look "glossy" and soft. I use Flash, from artero.

PS - brands I use may differ from yours, because I'm in Portugal.

I choose shampoos I like the smell of. Currently, that is Bounce revitalizing and brightening (sea breeze scent). And then I follow with conditioner.

I use what my breeder recommended and uses on her show dogs - La Pooch puppy shampoo. I also use the conditioner and mix it with 10 parts water and spray it on as a leave-in conditioner. Chloe is silky, but I guess more key is that my breeder's older dogs were silky and shiny too and this was her secret. :)

Back