• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The genius of Chorrells

dandelos

A lot of you are already aware of Chorrell's (Sandy) talent, but I felt a reminder wouldn't hurt! We received her drawing of Skippy (which we got from the recent Rupert's fund auction) in the mail yesterday and we just got back from art store just now after picking up a frame. The piece is now up in our kitchen area which gets the most foot traffic in the house, and here are some pictures --

:l*v: Thanks again Sandy!! :l*v:

Last edited:
Wow -- really beautiful! And the last photo made me laugh out loud -- excellent!

WOW that is just beautiful - yes love that last photo!!

It is an incredible portrait - is there any chance of you posting the photo that you sent to Sandy?

Sandy [Chorrells] has very kindly offered that for any commissions she receives through Cavalier Talk she will happily donate £20 back to Rupert's Fund :jmp::jmp::thnku:

This is Sandy's website http://www.petsreflected.co.uk/

So you too could enjoy one of these stunning portraits of your own Cavalier [or other dog] and help Rupert's Fund at the same time!!

Sandy [Chorrells] has very kindly offered that for any commissions she receives through Cavalier Talk she will happily donate £20 back to Rupert's Fund :jmp::jmp::thnku:

This is Sandy's website http://www.petsreflected.co.uk/

So you too could enjoy one of these stunning portraits of your own Cavalier [or other dog] and help Rupert's Fund at the same time!!

Sandy is a very kind and gifted person and what a wonderful offer for Rupert's Fund!

I really love the last photo too, it's so sweet.

WOW that is just beautiful - yes love that last photo!!

It is an incredible portrait - is there any chance of you posting the photo that you sent to Sandy?

Nicki -- great idea! I just edited my original post at the top to add the photo that Sandy used. You can really see the attention to detail when you compare the photo and the portrait!

Thank you for adding in that photo - WOW you really can see what an amazing talent Sandy has, that is such a true likeness and has totally captured Skippy's character and appearance.

Back