• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How Many?

islewriter

How many of you - use 'Dry Shampoo' on your Cavaliers?

Given the winter weather, and don't wish my Irish Princess to catch a chill. I used the dry shampoo (obtained from our local pet shop), and it appears to be quite good and of course my Kirra much prefers, as it does mean avoiding the bath :yikes

The doggy day care we go to use it when they get really dirty, I like it. I have never use it myself, I do use freshening spray from Fuzz Yard sometimes.
What brand do you use and how do you use it?

I have used a waterless shampoo by Chris Christensen to clean up spots or do a quickie bath, it works really well but is not "dry" it goes on wet and then you do a quick towel or blow dry. Still faster than a bath but not good enough to whiten the white areas. May not be exactly what you are looking for but a good option if you are needing one...

Last edited:
Back