• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Difference from 2 to 5 months

apwerner

Forrest turned 5 months old on January 27th, so just for fun I thought I'd compare some of his first pictures to now. I was totally blown away at how much he has grown! Wanted to share the picture. 2 months old on left, and 5 months old on right.

a6898f14-ccb6-0711.jpg

Such a big boy now!

a6898f14-cd12-7324.jpg

a6898f14-cd29-5c57.jpg

He is so gorgeous and still so cute. They grow so fast and the puppy time goes far too quick

hi
what a change in a few months
forrest is absolutley gorgeous please give forrest and kiss and cuddles from louie and his mum

I love looking at the baby puppy pictures. It is so fun to see all of their changes! Forrest is sooooooooo adorable in all of the pics!!!

What a great idea to put the pictures side by side. It really makes the changes in just a few months so apparent. He's a gorgeous boy. Look how long his legs got!!

Back