• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I`ve got my new bandana!

Spangly

companionckcs club by spanglydangly, on Flickr

Here`s Spangle wearing her new Companion CKCS Club bandana that has just arrived! :eek: I love it but I can`t quite work out Spangle`s expression.............what do you think she is thinking?

I`d love to see photo`s of everyone else wearing them too!

Last edited:
Spangle has a 'Regal' pose :) and quite rightly so, given the wonderful Bandana she is wearing.

Where can I purchase one for my wee Kirra please?

You get a lovely bandana when you become a member of the Companion Cavalier King Charles Spaniel club.
Have a look at the website, it's really good!

Spangle has a 'Regal' pose :) and quite rightly so, given the wonderful Bandana she is wearing.

Where can I purchase one for my wee Kirra please?

They are special gifts for members of the Cavalier Companion Club when they join.

You can join from the club website: www.companioncavalierclub.co.uk There is an online form or one you can download & send by post.

(The embroidered cavaliers are tricolour and blenheim, but if you watch the logo at the top of the page for a few seconds you will see we have no colour preferences whatsoever)

Christine, despite your worries that Spangle would not like anything round her neck she actually looks very relaxed (and really really pretty) in her bandana.

I would love to put this photo of her on the website. Would you mind sending it to me?

Thank you both !

Margaret, I have emailed the photo to you. Hope it arrives okay..............we`ve been having broadband problems today. The first time in years! So fingers crossed. I do think you are right though, Spangle seemed quite happy about wearing the bandana for a short while.

Hi Sabby, that's exactly what I think she looks like when her coat is left a bit longer. She really looks quite different to most other ckcs, mainly due to her shorter length nose and wooly coat. But I don't mind that at all. I couldn't love her any more than I do.It's too cold yet to get her groomed so we just get a good brush every day after her tablets and eye lotion and drops.She loves being brushed!

I personally think she was trying to strike a pose like the doggie on the pillow behind her, but she is more beautiful!

What curly ears she has! She is so cute and cuddly looking.

Back