Thread: Found - Male Tri Neath Hill S East

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Found - Male Tri Neath Hill S East

Hi

This is from our Tracey ,

This is the second one left waiting...so mad!

Can you believe this!!!!

Another little one stuck in kennels waiting for the owner, who has been notified, to get off their backside and get him out[IMG]**************************************images/smilies/mad.png[/IMG] Honestly, would you rest until you had got your dog home? If I didn't have the money I would beg, borrow or steal but I am sure that the owner could come to some kind of arrangement, as it costs the kennels to keep them after all. Just venting[IMG]**************************************images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG]

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=36672
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Hi

This is from our Tracey ,

This is the second one left waiting...so mad!

Can you believe this!!!!

Another little one stuck in kennels waiting for the owner, who has been notified, to get off their backside and get him out[IMG]**************************************images/smilies/mad.png[/IMG] Honestly, would you rest until you had got your dog home? If I didn't have the money I would beg, borrow or steal but I am sure that the owner could come to some kind of arrangement, as it costs the kennels to keep them after all. Just venting[IMG]**************************************images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG]

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=36672
    I would be there in a heartbeat. Sorry some people dont deserve to own a dog.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

This makes me sad that the little guy is just waiting there. He is probably so confused.