• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Board will be down for a bit

What a pleasant surprise to log on this morning and finally have a full screen on my Xoom! Thanks :*nana:

There was a code issue which I fixed for now (someone steered me to the fix) -- it is a bug in this version of the board. However reloading the software etc unfortunately hasn't stopped some other issues so am still waiting for them to see if they can figure out what is going on.

THANK YOU! Like Joyce, I now see a full screen version of CT! Yippee!!

Sorry about the other issues. Hope they get resolved easily!

Karlin!!!! So EXCITED, So HAPPY, Jumping for joy.... :thnx:

Full Screen again on the iPad - so happy, thank for your work on this, testy techie issues can be a pain to get resolved!

I am so glad to log on and find I can call up threads and postings without having to sit there watching a frozen screen and a tab at the top telling me it is 'connecting'.

Working like clockwork this morning so thanks for working so hard on the various issues Karlin.

Back