Thread: What size/type of create do I need?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What size/type of create do I need?

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and will be a new cavalier owner in Mid March. I'm so excited! I am in the research stage of looking to purchase everything I need for my new puppy's arrival. There are so many options to choosing a create I need some help. I want to buy her a "forever" create and not end up buying several. I will be moving this create almost daily (from the living room during the day to my bedroom at night and even to work with me) therefor I think a folding create would be best. But what size??? Who makes (and I can get in the US) a good create for our needs. Thanks in advance for your iinput.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I got my crate at PetSmart in the U.S. (see link). It folds up easily. I'll send you a pic of one of my doggies in it. Since mine are older (3 years and 18 months), I don't close the crate door, but of course, for a puppy, you would need to. Where are you in the U.S.??
    http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753745

Pat
    (the human Mommy) Rosemary, 3-year-old Blenheim and Freddie, 18-month-old Black and Tan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ppdunn22192 View Post
    Hi. I got my crate at PetSmart in the U.S. (see link). It folds up easily. I'll send you a pic of one of my doggies in it. Since mine are older (3 years and 18 months), I don't close the crate door, but of course, for a puppy, you would need to. Where are you in the U.S.??
    http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753745

We live in Virginia. Its a long story but it looks like I won't be getting a puppy anytime soon (read My Puppy Adopting Fell Thur) but I'm still going to need a create because I am looking into fostering. I have to be picky about who I foster because I work full time too. Taking dog with me but where I work is sometimes loud wont work for a shy cavalier.....Please sent me pictures for your cavaliers. I love pictures makes me jealous but...... Plus I'm going to need the create one day soon I hope.

Melissa