• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What size/type of create do I need?

MomObvious

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and will be a new cavalier owner in Mid March. I'm so excited! I am in the research stage of looking to purchase everything I need for my new puppy's arrival. There are so many options to choosing a create I need some help. I want to buy her a "forever" create and not end up buying several. I will be moving this create almost daily (from the living room during the day to my bedroom at night and even to work with me) therefor I think a folding create would be best. But what size??? Who makes (and I can get in the US) a good create for our needs. Thanks in advance for your iinput.

Hi. I got my crate at PetSmart in the U.S. (see link). It folds up easily. I'll send you a pic of one of my doggies in it. Since mine are older (3 years and 18 months), I don't close the crate door, but of course, for a puppy, you would need to. Where are you in the U.S.??
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753745

We live in Virginia. Its a long story but it looks like I won't be getting a puppy anytime soon (read My Puppy Adopting Fell Thur) but I'm still going to need a create because I am looking into fostering. I have to be picky about who I foster because I work full time too. Taking dog with me but where I work is sometimes loud wont work for a shy cavalier.....Please sent me pictures for your cavaliers. I love pictures makes me jealous but...... Plus I'm going to need the create one day soon I hope.

Melissa

Back