Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: petzlife

Post Thanks / Like

Default petzlife

does anyone know if you can buy petzlife spray or gel in ireland took myra for her booster and everything was fine except her teeth they need to be cleaned and i want something for prevention in future looking online petzlife seems to get good reviews anyone using it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have it ..
    I ordered it direct from the UK.
    http://www.petzlife.co.uk/index.php?...=index&cPath=2

It's expensive but good.
    Sins
    Sharing my sofa with Holly, Ivy,Lilly and Hazy.. and never forgetting our beautiful Daisy who reached the bridge too soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Should add, I got the gel with salmon oil..
    Sins
    Sharing my sofa with Holly, Ivy,Lilly and Hazy.. and never forgetting our beautiful Daisy who reached the bridge too soon.

Post Thanks / Like

just wondering what did it work out at cost wise in euro including delivery thanks sins

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Ar you in the Uk ?
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Have been using the gel and spray on all four of my Cavaliers for over four years ,so we buy the large refill
    bottles .I have the name of the UK distributers somewhere but when I spoke to him just before
    Xmas and told how I push the stuff to other Cavalier owners he asked me if I wanted to be a distributer ,
    I then ordered a refill of gel and one of spray and the price on his list was 120 so I asked him if it had gone up
    a lot to which he responded yes so what do you want to pay ? We agreed on 80 so if you want I will look for his name
    and phone no.
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

No Brian i am in Cork Ireland imagine it would work out quite expensive in euro but then again cleaning at the vets is not cheap either and this may be a better alternative or at least preventative even though i am booking or in at vets for full clean but to find away to avoid that in future the vet told me cavs usually have very good teeth and she only eats dry food and gets dental chews so cant understand why her teeth are so bad?

Post Thanks / Like

It worked out at about €33 incl delivery if I recall.
    Once you have the tartar under control,you only need to use it weekly or so.
    Some cavaliers have very good teeth,some don't.
    My Daisy had tiny teeth which barely broke the surface of the gum in the lower jaw and she was also undershot.Her teeth were also widely spaced and even though she didn't have decay,she built up a lot of tartar.
    The other two have teeth like timber wolves and prevent tartar build up by eating through skirting board...
    If you're having the dental done anyway,then maybe if you didn't want to pay so much,maybe try
    www.ccpdogs.ie
    they have a wide range of dental supplies and there's a spray they sell called Dentifricio.Can't say I've tried it,but it's made from natural products and is much cheaper.
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think i would get away with just using petzlife gel or spray insteand of the dental not to worried about cost the dental is between 75 to 85 euro the vet said just what is the best for myra vet has given me dentisept gel to use you squirt a little inside the upper gum on both sides of the mouth and the dog spreads it by licking it will help the vet said and its very effective just started so cant say yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Shan
    The best way really is brushing ,my four happily accept a toothbrush in their mouth and have done for four years ,I
    think you Vet is wishful thinking .I use four differet pastes and three differerent sprays nightly and to do all four
    takes a good half hour but honestly you have to brush to have any effect there is no shortcut like putting a bit on
    her paw to lick off so it will spread around her mouth ,sorry total rubbish .If you phone petzlife ask for Jay and mention
    Brian with the four Cavaliers he will help you .If you dont look after their teeth it will be lots of dentals and dangerous
    G A then shortly after no teeth ,you choice but theres no short way .Anything else I can do pls ask ,has lots of hols
    nr Cork and Skibbereen .

Ps If she has bad teeth no you will have to have the dental then start looking after them .
    Brian M