• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We love the snow

Sabby

Even the roads are not so good today we managed to get 10 minutes up the road to walk around the lake.

010.jpg

042.jpg

028.jpg

041.jpg

016.jpg

023.jpg

027.jpg

Going back home
048.jpg

Wonderful pictures. It looks so enjoyable and beautiful.

We are very lucky we have the National Forest on our doorstep. Every day we could have a different walk, we also have lots of lakes near by but I try to avoid the lakes as mine like the ducks just a little bit too much. I don't know how I ever managed to live in London for 8 years. Always used to take us 1 hour just to get out of London at the weekend, now 10 minutes and we are all by ourselves in beautiful countryside like this.

The photos are fabulous Sabby - it really looks a gorgeous area, you are very lucky :)

Love Rosie's face - it was lovely last month to have her looking down on us from the calendar

Amazing and delightful photo's of all your adorable Cavaliers. In fact I thought you had my Kirra, your ruby Cavalier looks identical :)

We have had only a dusting of snow, so my poor wee Cavalier has missed out on so much fun, but who knows we may still get some snow.

I Love all the photos :)

Beautiful photos, the wee ones must be loving the snow. We've had no snow here so far much to Elise and Kaley's disappointment!!

Back