• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas Card and Bedtime

lscott

Hi all,
I'm a bit late in posting, but did catch my boys on tape opening their Christmas card. I'm afraid Windsor did not want to share it.
The video did not transfer corrrectly from my phone, but you can see Windsor in possession of the card.
[flash=http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=109786]width="400" height="227" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=63698a6deb&photo_id=6827294577" bgcolor="#000000" allowFullScreen="true"[/flash]

Here are the boys all ready for bed
6827294357_d21ea02b4b_m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I do believe I sent you that Christmas card :)! Glad to see Windsor enjoying it haha. They are so cute, I love their little coats.

Windsor ,my tri, will be two March 22, and Cambridge, the Blemheim, is 8 months. The "coats" are actually pajamas. They get them put them on nightly when it is cold, then head for their crates and wait for their bedtime cookie. Thank you for the card. Cambridge liked it too, but Windsor seemed to feel he should maintain soul possesion of it .

Back